Our Premium cleaning tablets provide professional cleaning for perfect espresso and coffee quality. The special cleaning formula effectively and completely removes coffee grease and coffee oil residues.
The removal of these residues not only gives you a purer coffee flavour, but is also gentle to your coffee machine at the same time. It is so easy to avoid excess pressure caused by clogged strainers.
Thanks to the airtight single packaging, each tablet always maintains its full cleaning power.
10 tablets for 10 applications.
Premium cleaning tablets
Our Premium cleaning tablets provide professional cleaning for perfect espresso and coffee quality. The special cleaning formula effectively and completely removes coffee grease and coffee oil residues. The removal of these residues, which may amongst other things contain flavour-impairing bitter substances, not only gives you a purer coffee flavour, but is also gentle to your coffee machine at the same time, as excess pressure caused by clogged strainers is avoided.
During the preparation of the coffee, the essential oils from the coffee may be deposited in the brewing unit and become rancid. They settle like a delicate film over the small strainers in the machine, gradually clogging them up.
Oils and greases are not water-soluble, therefore rinsing hardly has any cleaning effect. Cleaning with special agents is therefore imperative. The Premium cleaning tablets dissolves these unwanted coatings and keep your strainers clean and permeable.
Today, modern fully automatic machines have programmes especially intended for the use of cleaning tablets.
The high-quality, airtight blister packaging guarantees the sustainability of our quality product. Each individual tablet still has its full cleaning power even after a considerable storage period.
Our Premium cleaning tablets have an outstanding price-performance ratio. Each package contains 10 descaler tablets and is therefore sufficient for 10 descaling processes.
Do not swallow the tablets, keep them away from children and rinse thoroughly upon contact with the eyes.
Please follow the instructions of the machine manufacturer and start the corresponding cleaning programme.
If your fully automatic coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning programme, then please proceed as follows:
- Place an empty cup underneath the coffee outlet of the device.
- Put a Premium cleaning tablet into the coffee chamber.
- Set the machine to use the coffee chamber.
- Dispense a cup of coffee
- Empty the cup and wait for approx. 30 seconds.
- Repeat step 3-5 until the water in the cup is clean..
- Put a tablet into the portafilter unit and place a cup underneath the outlet.
- Switch the machine on until the cup is full.
- Empty the cup and wait for approx. 30-60 seconds.
- Repeat the procedure until clear water is discharged.
- Dissolve the table in hot water (approx. 60–70 °C).
- Put into the device or place the part into the solution.
- Allow to take effect for 2 – 3 minutes